Portfolio: Her Campus
I'm in my second year as Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus UFL, the University of Florida's chapter of online magazine HerCampus.com. As EIC, I manage an editorial team of 40+ members — including features writers, editors and senior editors. I collaborate with national managers on brand partnerships, oversee all content on my chapter's site and publish between 20 to 30 articles per week.
I also spent Summer 2017 as an Editorial Intern at the Her Campus Media headquarters in Boston. I was a national section editor for the How She Got There vertical and wrote and edited daily features, news, entertainment and style stories. I also co-created a news-oriented Instagram Story series, "Informed AF," and contributed to large-scale projects, such as the 22 Under 22 campaign and a feature on campus activism. Scroll down to see a selection of clips, and click here for my full author profile.
- USA Gymnastics is Being Investigated For Failure to Prevent & Report Sexual Abuse
- A 16-Year-Old German Girl Who Joined ISIS Said She Wants to Go Home
- The Senate Just Released A New Health Care Bill — Here’s What That Means
22 Under 22 Profiles
- Ileri Jaiyeoba: Providing Menstrual Products to Those in Need
- Jazmin Kay: Eloquent Go-Getter and Former White House Intern
- Sydney Kamen: Providing Sanitation to Vulnerable Communities
- How She Got There: Katie Thiede, CEO of Bright Pink
- 6 Career-Oriented Staples You'll Be Glad You Brought to College
- 13 Things Authors Want You to Know About Writing a Book